To provide the highest quality residential and support services for adults with Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and other disabilities by listening to and respecting the rights and wishes of each individual and their family, and assisting them to be active and involved members of the community.
Accreditation and Affiliations
TASMC Facilities are licensed by the NC Department of Human Resources, Division of Health Service Regulation (DHSR). They are inspected annually by the DHSR Licensing and Construction Sections, as well as the local Fire and Sanitation Departments.
ICF/IID group homes and Innovations services are certified annually for participation in the Medicaid Program. ASMC is also a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Charity
ASMC is a proud member of:
- Arc of Mecklenburg County
- Autism Society of North Carolina – Charlotte Mecklenburg Chapter
- Brain Injury Association of NC
- Metrolina Provider Network
- NC Association of Community Based ICF/IID and Innovations Providers
- The Employers Association