All new employees must complete a one week Orientation before they begin working with consumers.
- Overview of Developmental Disabilities
- Adult CPR
- First Aid
- Medication Administration
- Client Rights and Confidentiality
- Structured Teaching & Autism
- Person-Centered Planning
- Interaction & Communication Strategies
- North Carolina Interventions (NCI)
- Driving Safety
- Fire Safety
Recertification Dates for current employees (Not New Hire Training) at ASMC Admin Office:
- NCI, CPR and First Aid RECERTIFICATION CLASSES are held each Wednesday at 4:30pm
- at the ASMC Administrative Office.
*Please remember children are not allowed at any trainings and proper attire is required.