Thank you for your interest in assisting Autism Services to further our mission and programs. Without a strong volunteer core, we would not be able to stretch our funding to meet the needs of those we serve.
We are looking for Individuals or groups to lead recreational activities such as:
- Yoga or other physical activities
- Individuals who can assist with Grant Writing.
Individuals to serve on one of the following Committees:
- Fund Raising
- Human Rights
- Activities (quarterly events for consumers and staff).
Surprising Benefits of Volunteering:
Choosing to volunteer can provide a healthy boost to your life satisfaction!
- Volunteering increases self-confidence.
- Volunteering increases your social skills.
- Volunteering helps you stay active.
- Volunteering offers new challenges.
- Volunteering is FUN!
For more information, please contact Info@autismservices.org.
If your volunteer role will require you to interact directly with Autism Service’s consumers and you are over the age of 16, then we will ask you to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening. These precautions are necessary to ensure the safety of both our consumers and our volunteers.